PROFIBUS-DP made easy
DP Slave VPC3+C
The VPC3+C handles message and address identification, checks the data security sequences and protocol processes for PROFIBUS-DP. It supports as well acyclic communication and alarm messages, described in the DP-V1 extension. Features described in the DP-V2 extension, as slave-to-slave communication Data eXchange Broadcast (DXB), clock synchronization and the Isochronous Mode (IsoM), are also provided.
Automatic baudrate recognition and support of data transmission rates up to 12 Mbit/s, the complete PROFIBUS-DP
protocol integration, 4 kByte communication RAM and flexible processor interfaces are features to create state-of-the-art PROFIBUS slave applications. The device may be operated with either 3.3V or 5V single supply voltages.
The VPC3+C is pin-compatible to the SPC3, making it suitable for direct replacement in already existing applications without restrictions or software modifications.
- Pin and function compatible with SPC3 from Siemens
- Supporting PROFIBUS DP-V0, DP-V1 & DP-V2 protocol (DxB, IsoM,
- 4 KByte communication RAM
- Configurable 8-Bit µcontroller interface
- 5V or 3,3V supply voltage
- Low power consumption
- Software stack and evaluation-kit
- Package PQFP44 (RoHS compliant)