ProfiHub B5 - 5 Channel PROFIBUS DP Spur Repeater
PROFIBUS DP is a high speed communication bus that has to comply with strict rules concerning spur lines, because of possible reflections that could lead to communication disturbances. If spur lines or star segments are required, costly investments in repeaters have to be done.
The ProfiHub B5 is a perfect economic solution to implement reliable spur lines in high speed DP networks. It has the functionality of 5 galvanic isolated transparent repeaters. This allows network structures with extended spur lines that individually can handle a maximum of 31 devices and a length equal to the main bus.
- 5 Isolated channels (repeater segments).
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols.
- DP - RS 485 specifications for each channel.
- 31 devices per channel.
- 9,6 Kbps to 12 Mbps (automatic detection).
- 1.200 m spur line length (depends on transmission speed).
- No limit in serial placement or cascading of ProfiHubs.
- No Address required.
- Integrated termination facilities (switches).
- LEDs that indicate if the onboard termination is active
- Configurable grounding system (direct or capacitive)
- Screw terminals and DB9 connectors
- IP 20 classification (according to DIN 40 050)
Price: 736,00 EUR (please ask for volume discounts)